Your Safety – Our Mission
We are in complete compliance with the Greek protocols and regulations in regards to the COVID 19 pandemic to ensure the rigorous application of the health and safety recommendations made by the World Health Organization (WHO) and national health authorities.
Measures include intensifying cleaning processes, modifying spaces to guarantee social distancing, and redesigning processes to reduce interaction with customers. These measures may alter the availability of certain services in the hotel and may provide new experiences focused on digital solutions.
Public Areas – Reception
On arrival at the hotel, you will experience our structure of compliance to ensure you enjoy a safe and comfortable stay. Temperature and Rapid Tests of guests will be taken of those who are not feeling well or show signs of fatigue to help make the hotel as safe as possible.
Normal processes will be available such as check-in always aligned to the COVID protocols meaning limited contact interactions through social distancing and using digital methods to complete necessary processes.
Note: The cleaning and safety protocols will always be followed if services are provided or further modified.
Your room is a safe space where we have intensified cleaning and disinfection processes, sealing some items to guarantee their sterility.
- The daily room cleaning service will be maintained provided the guest is outside the room. If guests do not want their room cleaned, towels will still be changed every day
- A special Covid-19 amenities kit will be available with a mask, gloves, and hydro alcoholic gel for guests to acquire if they wish (check availability at the hotel), or antibacterial gel dispensers throughout the hotel together with single-use gloves in areas in which they are required
These services may also be affected:
- Laundry service: may only be available on request
- All amenities’ kits (dental, shaving, shoeshine, shoehorn, etc.) will be available on request. Only essentials such as shampoo and soap will be kept in the room
- Shared items (such as books or board games) will be on request only
- Free ironing services may not be available
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
All Food and Beverage service areas will always respect capacity restrictions and social distancing. If necessary, customers will be informed on arrival or through about the need to make bookings to control capacity and respect social distancing.
To minimize risks, the dining area services that will be modified or will no longer be offered are:
- Transformation of the classic buffet
- Menus in rooms, restaurants, and bars (they will be available through digital signs or blackboards)
Enjoy a refreshing dip in our pool. To make this possible, we have adapted the layouts to ensure social distancing between different groups of people at all times.
All the appropriate pool management and maintenance processes will be applied, as well as specific cleaning and disinfecting measures both around the pool and in the immediate surroundings, and in the showers.
Pool towels will be disinfected and available at the lifeguard stand by the pool area.
GYM AND SPA
Enjoy our facilities, work out in the gym, or relax in our jacuzzi. Provided we can guarantee the safety of the facilities, we will continue with these services. We recommend that you check local regulations on the use of the gym. To control capacity in the gym, the entrance will be by appointment or based on assigned periods.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Celebrate your event in our hotel, with new layouts to always respect social distancing and official regulations.
- Flexibility and new set-ups
- Signage systems that guarantee appropriate transit for groups and separation between them and other customers: digital screens, signs on the floor, stanchions, and ropes
- Hospitality Desk with protective screens, hydroalcoholic gels, and basic health information
- New maximum capacities and redistribution of equipment
- Gel dispensers at the entrance to public areas and toilets
- Guarantee of catering services in a private dining room or reserved part of the restaurant for each group
- Self-service minimized (single-use alternatives, covered pre-served individual dishes), eliminating food being handled by customers
- Coffee breaks and buffets always served by staff or pre-packaged
- Live cooking stations and corners with service by the staff, in outdoor locations only